When John Wooden completed grade school his father, Joshua Wooden, gave him a card with a poem on one side and seven rules for living on the other. John said that it proved to be monumentally important in his life. We can all benefit from this wisdom.
1. Be true to yourself
2. Make each day your masterpiece.
3. Help others.
4. Drink deeply from good books.
5. Make friendship a fine art.
6. Build a shelter against a rainy day.
7. Pray for guidance and give thanks for your blessings every day.
Imagine what the world would be like if we all followed these seven simple rules for living consistently.
A Disciplined Mind~training your mind to excel in sports and life
Subscribe to receive updates directly to your email.
Follow me on Twitter:
Follow me on Facebook: